Lighting and energy saving study for the upgrade of the public street lighting in the Municipality of Loutraki.
The project aims to reduce the energy consumption by upgrading the existing state of street lighting in the Municipality of Loutraki. A detailed mapping of the existing lighting network was used in order to determine energy consumption. Hence, the appropriate LED replacements were recommended, aiming to reduce energy consumption and therefore annual energy costs of Loutraki Municipality.
A review of the available funding sources that could be utilized, was also conducted with AMBIO producing all relevant documents and necessary procedures for an international tender.
- Supplementary mapping and listing of the Distribution Boards (Pillars).
- Cross-reference of the distribution boards with the street lighting equipment.
- Update of the digital mapping data with the addition of the Distribution Boards.
- Evaluation of the suggested interventions (Street classification, Photo-technical studies).
- Budget estimation.
- Techno-economical estimation of the suggested interventions.
- Conduct of energy saving study according to the CRES standards.
- Preparation of the tender documents