AMBIO is an expert consulting agency in providing services of quality assurance. Our company remains committed to support and innovate corporate demands for Quality Assurance testing with Industry-leading consultants. Thus, our company actively supports the design, installation and management of management systems. We take up quality, environmental, occupational health and safety, food safety and corporate social responsibility management systems that range between all business sectors, for private and public entities.
Moreover, identifying errors, faults, failures and creating corresponding plans for verification, validation, and qualification are some of the areas that we excel in.
Quality Assurance (QA) is a method of maintaining the desired quality of the manufactured products and services byways of testing the materials or the production process and instruments. Usually, it means detecting and preventing any defect in the product or the service at the time of its development. So, a QA check ensures that the commodity is produced by meeting all its quality requirements.
Quality Assurance is not only a legal-ethical responsibility of an honest firm, it is also crucial for business purposes. To begin with, proper QA certifications build up the trust of the consumers and stakeholders and thereby increase the credibility of the business in the market. It also helps to make the production process more efficient and cost saving. As a result of all these, your company is bound to achieve an edge over its rivals in the market.
The quality assurance services provided include analyses, design and implementation of management systems, according to international standards, which include:
- Total Quality Management systems (TQM)
- Occupational Health and Safety management systems (OHSAS 18001)
- Quality management systems (ISO 9001)
- Environmental management systems (ISO 14001 & EMAS)
- Food safety management systems (HACCP – ISO 22000)
In addition, we ensure the quality assurance with:
- Corporate Social Responsibility management systems (SA 8000)
- Global Standards for Food Safety (BRC – British Retail Consortium)
- Aquaculture Stewardship Council certification scheme (ASC)
- International Feature Standards certification (IFS)
- Best Aquaculture Practices certification scheme (BAP)
- Global Good Agricultural Practice Certification scheme (GLOBALG.A.P.)
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)